Wednesday, September 10, 2014
So I have lived in the house we live in for about eleven years and there has been some weirdness. So I am going to list what I would like as a good neighbor.
1) One that does not sell drugs out of the house. I knew when payday was because everyone would come by with their cash to buy whatever.
2) Do not hit me up for baby supplies because you do not have diapers or wipes for a baby.
3) Take care of your yard so that trees do not fall on power lines and start smoking. Or wolf rats do not come into my vegetable garden.
4) Do not kidnap four year old children and take them to Florida for ice cream.
5) Do not talk to me about the End of Days
6) Do not have your septic tank leak raw sewage onto my driveway.
7) Do not slash the tires of my guests when I have people over
8) Do not try to stab a member of my household when confronted about you slashing tires.
9) Do not steal vegetables or fruit out of my garden. If you ask, I will be happy to give it to you.
10) Do not put dog poop in my mailbox.
11) Do not have an aggressive dog that you have not bothered to vaccinate or train in any way. Then get pissed at me that I call you on that shit.